Friday, August 10, 2012

replica oakley sunglasses but I think since we all feel here this plan some incredible

This plan is not like him to do it.
Ouyang Lei, the commander of cigarettes to take over! Staff, which, but caused considerable controversy ah! it is too risky, but I think since we all feel here this plan some incredible, and then even more so that the enemy can not think, they still support him. commander that this program also can it? talent? until today, I know it seems my commander but negligent of its big!
Pumped commander will not be to Wenzhou sending over? He called QIU, now on the outside. Oh, I think the commander, I listened to this program regardless of mining does not accept a certain interest to see this so I took him to QIU come,replica oakley sunglasses! we do battle plan,fake oakleys, naturally, is below what talents commander did not know, not to mention the commander you, I realized that his people, should be considered dereliction of duty? Report! Chief of staff to find me? face two particularly eye-catching eyebrows, on the shoulders of carrying two bars and a star, spoke with obvious Sichuan accent.
multiple of the troops of our army's offensive to my new base, we should adopt a wide range of mobile operations. Therefore, before formulating the plan. armed forces, engaged in mobilizing the masses to places such as the establishment of the regime, to reach the enemy heavily, in a timely manner to focus on some of the main to meet the enemy. the second part of the main force engaged in mobilizing the masses, some of the main focus as a local carry out the work of the motor cover third transferred some of the main forces and cadres as the backbone, the formation of local armed forces as soon as possible, the formation of independent brigades, local militants with most of the fighting system. fourth in the new base is established, it is necessary to consolidate

No comments:

Post a Comment