Sunday, July 29, 2012

nba jersey wiki Sweet said

Laugh: is big money ah, or after how to raise you this extremely heavy Missy?
Li Yue bell of happiness: you make fun of people do not come!
nfl: The purpose of the future you know!
Bell nodded his head to Li: Well, you want to do business I will not interfere with you, but the other thing you have to tell me there is a secret, and not to me I sometimes feel I do not understand you in the end is what that kind of person you sometimes I feel strange, sometimes so sweet I do not want you to become so strange!
nfl laugh: is not it? worry,angels throwback jersey, I even stranger will only be unfamiliar to others, my people, I will only give him sweet finish on the bow han lived Li Yue bell cherry mouth, in the effort to obtain with , always seem to have to finish like stopped down until the kiss Lee January bell again call the outlet to
Li Yue bell of happiness against nfl chest panting, Sweet said: you know bully others in front of others!
nfl smiled: January bell rain new company how not to!
Li Yue bell laugh: fast. Worry!
nfl: that very well known company?
Li Yue Ling: yes ah, the rain of the new company at a very early when pulled off, has been developed to now, the increasing scale, then the business is growing, because their company to do early development up to decoration industry in Shanghai has laid the status of the old signs, not a lot of new development can be compared decoration of our company is to find them, we are very satisfied with their design and decoration I want to use to redecorate your comprehensive hotel more than enough.
nfl: Oh, ah! so, I think renovation costs very expensive!
Li Yue bell laugh: is not I? Rest assured, this thing I get it wants.
nfl: Well, a few months I have you!
Li Yue bell must upset them to: how do you say I got angry!
nfl: how the money that your father's, I do not want. though you borrowed, but in my heart, etc. So your father's borrowed, you understand me?
Li Yue bell explained: the money can I earn.
nfl laugh: that you do not earn the company of your father is?
Li Yue bell undeniable nodded his head: However, this is my own hard-earned to the ah! There is nothing wrong!
nfl laugh: If you do not your father's company,nba jersey wiki, you can earn about that much money?
Li Yue bell shook his head!
the nfl laugh: ah, so borrow your father's money, in my eyes!
Lee January bell opened it laugh: Well, when is borrowed my father's money still wants to let me help you, okay?
nfl nodded and sighed: I was not looking for you to borrow money, because of this! now loaned to die!
Li Yue to the bell: after my father is not your father's not so hard my father or you call me so to live among you!
The nfl smile: not my father have any comments, your father, I
Lee January bell laugh: I believe

No comments:

Post a Comment